- Appellation: I.G.P. Pays de l'Hérault
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Cinsault, Marselan, Mourvèdre
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Before making wines, Catherine was a journalist until 2003.
In 2005, she decided to buy a small vineyard in the commune of Saint Drezery where she works her vines organically.
More from Domaine Catherine Bernard