- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch, St. Laurent, Zweigelt, Pinot Noir, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Limestone, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Stainless Steel, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:supra-varietal - feel the spirit of the place where we live, love and laugh
Our family has been making wine for 500 years and now it is our turn to continue with this tradition. We took over the family farm in 2011 and want to share our passion for natural wine with you. IT’S ALL ABOUT SOIL NOW. Follow us on Instagram @koppitschwine
More from Koppitsch Alex & Maria