- Appellation: D.O. Valle Del Maule
- Region: Maule
- Country: Chile
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Garnacha
- Soil type: Granite
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 2 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Viticultura tradiconal y vinificación de campo.
Maule , Chile
Traditional Chilean viticulture. A family project. Located in central Chile. Three reds (Pais, CariÃ±ena y Garnacha) – all artisan products that were vinified traditionally. I keep them for two years – one in barrel; the other in bottle. All bottled by hand without sulphites. Old, ungrafted, unirrigated vines.
More from Bodegas El Viejo Almacen de Sauzal