- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Granite, Silex
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Our vineyard encompasses 11 Ha of cool terroirs, in the upper Agly Valley. (Mediterranean Climate). The Estate began with old Carignan planted in 1900, and has since expanded to include Grenache, Syrah, Macabeu and Grenache Gris as well. Soils are mostly gneiss and granite and the climate hot and dry.
More from Vignoble Reveille