- Appellation: Vino Varietal
- Region: Castilla - La Mancha
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Bobal
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - cellulose 5 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine has been aged in french oak used barrels during 12 months. We Want to preserve the origin from Wine, the grapes, the soils, the people, the vintage, terroir.
Red, deep clay is the typical soil of the area, from which we obtain black, concentrated, balsamic grapes
Taste it at...
Castilla - La Mancha, Spain
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos