- Appellation: IGT Toscana Syrah
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Part of the wine is made with full grapes not destemming.
Camigliano is a historical propriety where the wine is made since the medioeval ages. Cipriano and Samuele are now working here to make natural wines using the biodynamic farming. We are focus on the reserch the best interpretation of this terroir.
More from Camigliano Soc. Agricola