- Appellation: IGP Landes
- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Ugni Blanc
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Gravel, Sand
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - tangentiel microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 67 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Sables ferrugineuses avec fossiles marins
South West, France
We have farmed our beautiful estate in southwest France organically since 2001. Our 10 hectares of vines are part of a rich ecosystem cultivated with biodynamics and our flock of sheep. We want to make wines of great quality without frontiers in the most natural way.
More from Château Tour Blanc