- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Bükk
- Country: Hungary
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Királyleányka
- Soil type: Clay, Loess, Tufa, Volcanic, Rhyolite
- Vessel type: Other
- Fined using Bentonite
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 33 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A zéro dosage méthode traditionnelle, 9 months sur lie before disgorgement. Light filtering of the base wine. Single vineyard, we produced 688 bottles.
Wines from a small estate - in the last phase of conversion to organic viticulture – near the village called Barabás, in the N-E Hungary. Old vines, volcanic terroir and minimal intervention in the cellar. Annamária is the winemaker, who is educated as horticulturist and agronomist and also works in the natural wine import and hospitality business in Copenhagen, Denmark.
More from réka.koncz' wines