- Appellation: None
- Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:10 months on skins
British Columbia, Canada
Okanagan Crush Pad, producer of Haywire and Narrative, was established in 2011 in Canada’s Okanagan Valley. With chief winemaker Matt Dumayne at the helm, owners Christine Coletta and Steve Lornie have built a reputation that centers on their commitment to organic farming and natural winemaking. Alberto Antonini and Pedro Parra consult.
More from Okanagan Crush Pad