- Appellation: Malokarpatská vinohradnícka oblasť
- Region: Malokarpatská
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch
- Soil type: Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 17 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Intense and spicy Frankovka from a very good vintage. The wine was elevated in oak barrels for 24 months and aged beautifully into a balanced and well structured form.
Our family passionately creates low-intervention wines from our own organically-grown, indigenous Slovak grape varieties. We strive to act merely as guides of our wines during their creation, letting them mature at their own pace and according to their unique character. As a result, we hope to find harmony and elegance in the bottle.
Since 2016 we farm biodynamically, according to Demeter standards.
More from Magula Family Winery