- Appellation: Forestier Pfyn-Finges Natural Reserve
- Region: Valais
- Country: Switzerland
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Chalk, Gravel, Schist
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 52 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Pfyn-Finges is a natural reserve in the heart of the valais at the origine of the rhone river, quasi an "upper cotes du rhone"
Albert Mathier & fils has been passionate about wine production since 1928. We are located in the heart of the most beautiful valley of the Alps.
More from Albert Mathier & Fils