- Appellation: PUGLIA IGT GRECO
- Region: Puglia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Greco Bianco
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Whole bunch process
We want our wines to be the most authentic expression of our grapes, our land and our personality, in one word, our roots. Natural, certified organic, terroir, low sulphites, vegan, sustainable, 100% carbon free.
More from Fatalone Organic Wines - Az. Agr. Petrera Pasquale