- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Limestone, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Organic / Business cuvée « SOS frost » 2016
After 12 years working as a IT Engineer, I decided to combine my passion for wine and my ecological conviction by becoming an organic winegrower. I now grow wine on 6 ha, which I cultivate biodynamically.
More from Laurent Herlin Vigneron