- Appellation: IGT
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Garganega
- Soil type: Alluvial, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Our second wine – in harvest chronological order – is our Dilètto, which means enjoyment: a dry white wine meant to accompany our daily meal with a glass of a genuine product. Once got to the cellar, the Garganega grapes are pressed at 0.6/0.7 bars: the juices fermented spontaneously with no addiction of selected yeasts and remained in concrete tanks until May 2018, when bottling took place with addition of a minimum of sulphur dioxide to protect its sapidity. The wine rests in bottle at least for 6 months before it gets to the market.
Our farm is located at the foot of the Euganean Hills, in the Italian province of Padova. Our effort is to produce wines that are expression of the grapes in our terroir and the persons behind them.
More from Nevio Scala società agricola