- Appellation: DO Montsant
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Grenache Blanc, Grenache Gris, Macabeu
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Fined using Bentonite
- Filtered - celulosa 5 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 41 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Mas Martinet is a life plan and dream come true; the fruit of passion and generations of transmitted knowledge. We value continuity, persistence, flow and return and the whole family is involved. Our project is sustainable, human and drinkable.
More from Mas Martinet Viticultors