- Appellation: Vermont
- Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: This wine is made as a co-fermentation of wine and cider Brianna
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is a co-fermentation of wine and cider.
Taste it at...
Vermont, United States
La garagista at Domaine de la Foret is on Mount Hunger at the edge of the Chateauguay and in the Champlain Valley of Vermont where we grow alpine wine and ciders. Our mission is to care for our land in creative and natural ways, make way for the honest narrative told by the wines and ciders that express our unique landscape and each vintage year.
More from La Garagista Farm & Winery