- Appellation: CHAMPAGNE
- Region: Champagne
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Alcohol:12.5%
Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
• Manual harvested
• Fermentation in used barriques
• Indigenous yeast
• Aged for 19 months on the lees in bottle
• Natural malolactic fermentation
TASTING NOTE: Rich, expressive fruit notes of white cherry with a wonderfully savoury lip-smacking note all framed by a persistent Chablis like minerality and acidity that keeps everything in harmony.
The Val’Frison domaine is on the “Côte des Bar”, in the south of Champagne, in bioproduce since 2003.
Val’Frison Champagnes are never blended, faithfully reflecting the harvest of each year. Each vintage naturally expresses the typicity of soils and grape varieties thanks to a non-interventionist vinification: 100% barrels, indigenous yeasts, , no filtration … All the wines are zero dosage.
More from CHAMPAGNE VAL'FRISON