- Appellation: AOC Languedoc
- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Silex
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 28 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Dark red color and beautiful shine. The nose opens with aromas of red and black fruits and evolves towards sweet spice notes. The palate is concentrated, ample and supple. A remarkably balanced wine, fresh and round. Château Languedoc est un vin bien équilibré ample et fruité. It will go wonderfully with game terrines as an aperitif,red meat dishes or in sauce, as well as with cheese platters. The name of the cuvée, Château, reminds us of the history and the roots of Château de Gaure. A wine to celebrate with friends around souvenirs or new projects.
Taste it at...
South West, France
One vineyard two terroirs Limoux – Land of white La Tour de France, Tautavel, Maury – Land of Red.
The vineyard is converted into organic farming since 2005.
The diversity of the terroirs ensures a unique typicity to the wines of Château de Gaure.
In the greatest respect, Pierre Fabre cures its soils, facilitates the adaptation of the vine to its soil by mastering its foliar architecture and favors low yields.
This method of cultivation, associated with the poverty of the soils and the advanced age of the vines, makes it possible to obtain concentrated and aromatic grapes.
More from Château de Gaure