- Appellation: Chinon
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Sand
- Vessel type: Cement - Egg, Cement - Other
- Fined using Earth
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Located in the heart of the Loire Valley in Chinon, Domaine Grosbois has been family owned since 1820. Nicolas believes in organic agriculture and works his vineyards in respect of nature. His organic viticulture is ECOCERT certified.
More from Domaine Grosbois