- Appellation: National parc Podyjí, South Moravia, Czech republic
- Region: South Moravia, Czech republic
- Country: Czech Republic
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Welsh riesling, Muller Thurgau
- Soil type: Granite, Loess, Sand, Silex, quartz,
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 46 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Yield: 40 hl/ha, Juice contents: 51%, Fermentation: 20 days in yest, finishing in the bottle, Aging: in the bottle, Technology: final fermentation in the bottle is finished from 12 g of sugar
Taste it at...
- Berlin 2019