- Appellation: Côtes de Provence
- Region: Provence
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Château Sainte Anne is a family run estate located in the Bandol appellation, in the heart of Provence. Our vineyard benefits from a complex soil composition (dry limestone mixed with white sand allowing a very deep drainage) and a specifie micro-climate with cool nights allowing the local variety, Mourvedre, to reach perfect ripeness.
More from Château Sainte Anne