- Appellation: Beaujolais - Village
- Region: Beaujolais
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Barrel sample at London 2020
« Dupré Goujon » estate is the result of the cooperation between two childhood friends.
After 7 years working with reknown winemakers such as Domaine de Montcalmès and L’Oratoire Saint-Martin, we ‘ve been able to acquire Sbastien’s family estate in AOC Côte de Brouilly.
We use natural and eco friendly methods only in the vinyard and in the wine cellar.
We will be officialy an organic estate in 2020.
More from Domaine Dupre Goujon