- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo, Arneis
- Soil type: Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Nebbiolo (plants of 15/20 years). 14,0% vol. Red Wine.
Manual harvesting on the 28th of September and placed in small cases of 15 kg. 22 days of maceration in oak tonneau and aging for 2 years in old oak barriques and 6 months at least in the bottle. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 20 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole