- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo, Arneis
- Soil type: Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:95% Nebbiolo young plants (15/20 years) and 5% Arneis (grapes almost dry harvested some days before). 14,0% vol. Manual harvesting on the 8th of October and placed in small cases of 15 kg. 12 days of maceration in inox tank and then ageing for 10 months in inox followed by 3 months in bottles. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 20 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole