- Appellation: None
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan
- Soil type: Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - plaque 4 microns microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 33 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:picked early and lightly extracted
Founded in 2006, Domaine des Enfants is the realisation of a childhood dream- to be one with yourself, others, and nature. We produce organic wines grown from old vine grenache, carignan, syrah, lladoner pelut, macabeu, and mourrvedre. Vines that are located all over the Valley d’Agly on various different soil profiles.
More from Domaine des Enfants