- Appellation: Umbria I.G.P.
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Barbera, Sangiovese
- Soil type: Alluvial, Marl, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine made with manual de-stemming and crushing with female feet of 10 years old Sangiovese vineyard and 50 years old Barbera vineyard. 85% Sangiovese and 15% Barbera. Aging in cement vat for 12 months and finning in bottle anothers 12 months.
Fattoria Mani di Luna was created by 3 friends out of a love for agriculture and nature. Located in Torgiano at 200 – 350m, and planted with vines since the Etruscans, our soils are sandy, feature sandstone and marl and are rich in minerals left by the ancient lake Tiberinum.
More from Fattoria Mani di Luna