- Appellation: ARBOIS APPELLATION
- Region: Jura
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Marl
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- Filtered - KIESELGUHR microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
First planted in the 19th C, the vineyard was ravaged by phylloxera and replanted in the 1950s by Pierre’s father Roger, a wine-enthusiast-geologist who chose the site because of its blue Jurassic marl soil. Grapes grown include: Savagnin, Chardonnay, Poulsard, Trousseau and Pinot Noir.
More from Domaine de la Pinte