- Appellation: Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Fined using BENTONITE
- Filtered - cartridge 3 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 42 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
39ha of vineyards, olive and cherry groves, and woods…a wine cellar…a family home…and history made real through my vineyard. For me life should not be a slave to excess or to leaps forward. It is about personal dedication and a quest for the best possible balance between living things.
More from Corte Sant'Alda