- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Campagne Chardonnay is an accessible and friendly wine. It can be drink with friends around a white meat sauce. Fresh and dynamic, it is possible to combine it from aperitif to dish. The name of the cuvée, Campagne, will undoubtedly remind you of walks, and moments of sharing close to nature. This wine is very suitable for country brunches on sunny days, or on a cheese platter all year long.
Taste it at...
South West, France
One vineyard two terroirs Limoux – Land of white La Tour de France, Tautavel, Maury – Land of Red.
The vineyard is converted into organic farming since 2005.
The diversity of the terroirs ensures a unique typicity to the wines of Château de Gaure.
In the greatest respect, Pierre Fabre cures its soils, facilitates the adaptation of the vine to its soil by mastering its foliar architecture and favors low yields.
This method of cultivation, associated with the poverty of the soils and the advanced age of the vines, makes it possible to obtain concentrated and aromatic grapes.
More from Château de Gaure