- Appellation: Olevano Romano DOC
- Region: Lazio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: cesanese
- Soil type: Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:rich vintage, a wraparound wine of Cesanese 100% (mass selection), tasty with hints of ash and cherry.
Taste it at...
We’re two green writers and grape growers. 6 HA between the Aniene River Valley and Prenestini Mountains, near Rome. In Colle Pazzo (Crazy Hill) we have rich red earth (volcanic), white sandstone of Cretaceous and sandy. We grow two indigenous grapes called Cesanese (red) and Malvasia Puntinata (White).
More from Cantine Riccardi Reale