- Appellation: Monferrato Dolcetto DOC
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Dolcetto
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 21 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:2 years in cement on fine lees, 2 years in bottle
We produce unique wines using organic and natural production methods.
Rare Wines because in the cultivation of our vineyards we have complete respect for the environment , the countryside and the area in which we live, following the traditions of our forefathers: all the maintenance of the vines and the piking of the grapes are done by hand.
Rare Wines because they are solely produced by the magic working of Nature.
More from Bera Vittorio e Figli