- Appellation: AOP Saumur Champigny
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Chalk, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Boutifolle is the name of the wineplot on the official vine map. It is a very sandy ground on calcerous rocks. The blend of millesime has been made like the SOLERA to keep the expression of the terroir wihtout the effect of the millesimes.
My philosophy is to produce wines and ciders reflecting the diversity and richness of the terroirs of the Loire Valley / Normandy and to promote through various cuvees the complementarity of cultivars: grapes as Chenin blanc, Cabernet franc, Grolleau noir, Grolleau gris, Gamay as well as apples, pears.
I work only with gravity and give the wines time to finish their natural processes without adding any additives.
More from Côme Isambert - Cristal Closed