- Appellation: BOURGOGNE
- Region: Burgundy
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - PLAQUES CELLULOSE 2 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Biodynamie certifiée par Demeter
The vineyard was born in 1990 under the church bell-tower of Loché, a small South-Burgundy village, Céline and Laurent birthplace. Tripoz family is listening to what is here, terroir, vines, wines and clients. They take care of those relations, and in that way, they choose to cultivate the vineyard under biodynamy. You will find their great attention to the land, their careful work and their strong belief in the cooperation with Nature.
More from Domaine C&L Tripoz