- Appellation: Bourgogne Blanc
- Region: Burgundy / Beaujolais
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - TERRE ROSE microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Burgundy / Beaujolais, France
Dating from 19th century, Chateau de Bel Avenir spans over 12 ha in one piece and is located on the border of South Burgundy & North Beaujolais, 20 km from Macon. It is bordered on the north by Saint Amour and Romanèche Thorins in the south. Soils consist of altered granite alluvium, west diorites, amphibolites and other manganeses.
More from Château de Bel Avenir / Maison P-U-R