- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Zweigelt, Welschriesling
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:unites red and white
Taste it at...
Raw Rocks. Vibrant wines from Schmelzer. Wines that have not seen the end of their potential after 20 years of maturing and more. Since 2013 two fascinating new lines have been vinified: Sulphur-free, Unfiltered, Orange. All wines are convincing like honest handshakes.
More from Schmelzer's Weingut