- Region: Castilla - La Mancha
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pintaillo
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - cellulose 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 4 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A recovered grape variety only found in mixed plots, that were used years ago by the families to make their own home wine. The plants are marked during "veraisson" that is when the spots appear on the grapes' skin. A unique wine result of hard work on local grapes recovery
Taste it at...
Castilla - La Mancha, Spain
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos