- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Arneis, Moscato Bianco
- Soil type: Marl, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:80% Arneis and 20% Moscato white. 12.0% vol. Orange wine. Manual harvest on September 4th for the white muscat and September 18th for the Arneis. Collected in small cases of 15 kg. Spontaneous fermentation in INOX with 15 days of maceration on the skins for the Arneis and 50 days for the white Moscato. After maceration the wines are assembled in INOX where they remain on the wine lees for 8 months. Ageing for at least 3 months in the bottle. This wine is obtained by spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered with the addition of 30mg / L of sulphites at the time of bottling.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole