- Appellation: vin de France
- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Petit Manseng
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 5 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Clay bottles. Wood label pasted with solvent-free glue and printed with vegetable ink. 100% natural cork. 100 % beeswax.
South West, France
I’m Antoine, ex photographer until I realised we all have something to do for this planet, with this planet.
More from CHATEAU LAFITTE