- Appellation: IGP Calabria Bianco
- Region: Calabria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Ansonica
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Fined using Bentonite 10 gr /hl
- Filtered - 8-10 micron microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
I am Cataldo Calabretta and I represent the fourth generation of winemakers that dedicated their lives to the vineyard in Cirò. After studying Enology and Viticulture, I worked for a number of wineries before refurbishing the old family cellar in 2008. We farm Gaglioppo (a native grape) in the heart of the historic "DOC CIRÒ".
More from Cataldo Calabretta