- Appellation: Amphore
- Region: Valais
- Country: Switzerland
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Marsanne, Rèze
- Soil type: Limestone, Schist
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Fermentiation in Kvevris, long term maseration (10 months) finishing in oak barrels of 500 litres of acacia and cherries.
Albert Mathier & fils has been passionate about wine production since 1928. We are located in the heart of the most beautiful valley of the Alps.
More from Albert Mathier & Fils