- Appellation: Umbria I.G.P.
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grechetto
- Soil type: Alluvial, Limestone, Marl, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 26 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine made with manual de-stemming and crushing with female feet of Grechetto grapes come from old vineyard planted in 1970.
50% of grapes harvested on 10th of September 2016 no macerated with the skins and 50% harvested on 1st October macerated with the skins for 5 days.
Wine with strong structure and character.
Taste it at...
Fattoria Mani di Luna was created by 3 friends out of a love for agriculture and nature. Located in Torgiano at 200 – 350m, and planted with vines since the Etruscans, our soils are sandy, feature sandstone and marl and are rich in minerals left by the ancient lake Tiberinum.
More from Fattoria Mani di Luna