- Appellation: SAUMUR CHAMPIGNY
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Array
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Filtered - No|No microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:1 YEAR AGING IN BARRELS
Our domaine is in organic farming and natural vinification since 2003. We aim to produce pure, healthy and delicate wines, with Cabernet Franc (red) and Chenin (white) without any additive.
More from Domaine Bobinet