- Appellation: Bugey AOC crû Montagnieu.
- Region: Bugey
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Roussette
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Kieselgur + membrane 0.65 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is a parcellar wine , "en Chinvre" is the name of the pot on the prestigious slopes of Montagnieu . An "elevage sur lies" for several months (to the end of the spring) rounds out the authentic character of Altesse grape.
Bugey is a “harlequin” terroir: the formation of French Prealps and successive ice ages having created a very chaotic soil. Montagnieu soils are famous for Altesse and Mondeuse. We work with Nature without distorting it. My creed: to give you a pleasurable experience tasting and sharing attractive complex wines.
More from Domaine Yves Duport