- Appellation: Sierra Foothills
- Region: Sierra Nevada Foothills of California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Albariño
- Soil type: Limestone, Schist
- Vessel type: Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Seven months skin maceration
Sierra Nevada Foothills of California, United States
We make wine…as naturally as possible, adding nothing to the must to change its native chemistry, no yeast, sulfur dioxide, oak chips, enzymes or other flavorings in the cellar, and no chemicals, fertilizers or tillage in our vineyard. Every vintage has its own rhythms, and we aim to follow them.
More from La Clarine Farm