- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: Orange
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Gewürztraminer
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 17 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Aromatically and acoholic Full powered 16.23
Taste it at...
Christophe is the depositary of a 10 hectares domaine spreading over the Dorlisheim and Mutzig hillsides. In 2009, he converted all his vines into organic farming and got AB certification in 2012. According to Christophe, his wines have that extra soul spirit that highlights the distinction between a good wine and a great wine.
More from Christophe Lindenlaub