- Appellation: Mitterberg IGT
- Region: Trentino Alto Adige
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Bronner
- Soil type: Chalk, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 49 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information: Nature is the highest form of quality. Organic since 1990
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy
“Healthy things can only grow in healthy surroundings“ was always the conviction of Rudolf Niedermayr, Thomas’ father. Farming in harmony with nature – that was his visionary decision. He put this aim into practice with great passion and to an almost revolutionary extent: as far back as the mid-1980s he transmitted this mentality to cultivating his wine and switched to organic farming.
More from Thomas Niedermayr - Hof Gandberg