- 1-day Ticket (Sunday or Monday): $70 (online) | $90 (on the door)
- 2-day Ticket (Sunday & Monday): $110 (online) | $130 (on the door)
- 1-day Ticket (Sunday or Monday): $30 (online) | $40 (on the door)
- 2-day Ticket (Sunday & Monday): $55 (online) | $70 (on the door)
*All tickets include a take-home tasting glass and access to our online members platform where your personal electronic fair catalogue is located. This interactive space will enable you to rate wines from the fair (for your personal use), create lists, save tasting notes on the wines you try and even email them all to yourself once you are done.
**All trade tickets require accreditation. See below for accepted forms of accreditation.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferrable, which means that if for some reason you are unable to make it to the tasting, you can pass it on to a friend. Please note though that since tickets are issued on a named basis, any friend you pass your ticket on to will need to bring something in writing (an email from you, for example) to demonstrate that you have given them your ticket. Trade tickets are only transferrable to another member of the trade.
- Tickets are limited to ensure the best experience for all visitors – please book your tickets to avoid disappoint. We are unable to guarantee entry on the day unless you have pre-bought a ticket. Please also note that Monday is primarily a trade day so public entry tickets are particularly limited.
- Advance tickets, bought online, are discounted.
- The fair closes at 6 pm. Last entry to the fair is at 5:30 pm and growers will be asked to stop pouring samples at 6 pm.
- The ticketing agency booking fee is included in the price quoted – no additional fees apply.
- Trade entry is reserved for individuals who actively work in wine. These are individuals who are interested in buying or selling the wines of growers present at the fair (restaurants, bars, hotels, shops, importers, distributors, etc). If you work for a wine PR or marketing consultancy, for example, you will need to purchase a public ticket. If you are an organically or biodynamically certified vineyard then you are welcome to purchase trade tickets – all other vineyards should purchase public tickets. If you are in full-time eduction studying oenology or viticulture, then you are welcome to purchase trade tickets. Any other students will need to purchase public tickets. Trade tickets are issued at our discretion. Accepted accreditation includes business cards, emails from official company email accounts, payslips, copies of employment contracts, etc. If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for a RAW WINE trade ticket, please email us. Thank you for your understanding.