The 2017 New York edition of RAW WINE will be open on the following days and at the following times:
- Sunday 5 Nov 2017 (10 am to 6 pm)
- Monday 6 Nov 2017 (10 am to 6 pm)
- 1-day Pass (Sunday or Monday): $55 (online) | $70 (on the door)
- 2-day Pass (Sunday & Monday): $90 (online) | $110 (on the door)
- Trade Pass (per day): $25 (online) | $35 (on the door)
To apply for free admission, please register online here.
- All tickets include a comprehensive fair catalogue.
- Tickets are limited to ensure the best experience for all visitors – please book your tickets to avoid disappoint. We are unable to guarantee entry on the day unless you have pre-bought a ticket. Please also note that Monday is primarily a trade day so public entry tickets are particularly limited.
- Advance tickets, bought online, are discounted.
- The fair closes at 6 pm. Last entry to the fair is at 5:30 pm and growers will be asked to stop pouring samples at 6 pm.
- The ticketing agency booking fee is included in price quoted – no additional fees apply.
- Over 21s only.
If you are press please register online for free entry.
Are the wines free once I am inside? Yes, all tasting at the event is free with your ticket purchase and you are invited to taste as many wines as you like.
If I find a wine I like, will I be able to buy it at the fair? Many of the wines that are already imported to New York will indeed be available for sale via their importers. So if you find a wine that particularly takes your fancy, you will probably be able to order a few bottles from the importer or distributor, and have it delivered after the fair.
Is my ticket refundable? Unfortunately it’s not but if you can’t make it at the last minute, we suggest you pass it on to a friend. We are sure they will certainly enjoy themselves.