- 1-day Ticket (Sunday or Monday): £45 (online) | £55 (on the door)
- 2-day Ticket (Sunday & Monday): £75 (online only)
- 1-day Ticket (Sunday or Monday): £15 (online) | £20 (on the door)
- 2-day Ticket (Sunday & Monday): £30 (online) | £40 (on the door)
- To apply for free admission, please register online here.
*All tickets include a comprehensive fair catalogue and a take-home glass.
**All trade tickets require accreditation. See below for accepted forms of accreditation.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferrable, which means that if for some reason you are unable to make it to the tasting, you can pass it on to a friend. Please note though that since tickets are issued on a named basis, any friend you pass your ticket on to will need to bring something in writing (an email from you, for example) to demonstrate that you have given them your ticket. Trade tickets are only transferrable to another member of the trade.
- Tickets are limited to ensure the best experience for all visitors – please book your tickets to avoid disappoint. We are unable to guarantee entry on the day unless you have pre-bought a ticket. Please also note that Monday is primarily a trade day so public entry tickets are particularly limited.
- Advance tickets, bought online, are discounted.
- The fair closes at 6 pm. Last entry to the fair is at 5:30 pm and growers will be asked to stop pouring samples at 6 pm.
- The ticketing agency booking fee is included in the price quoted – no additional fees apply.
- Trade entry is reserved for individuals who actively work in wine. These are individuals who are interested in buying or selling the wines from growers present at the fair (restaurants, bars, hotels, shops, importers, distributors etc). Trade tickets are issued at our discretion. Accepted accreditation includes business cards, emails from official company email accounts, payslips, copies of employment contracts, etc. If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for a RAW WINE trade ticket, please email us.