11 Jun 2023 | #rawwineCPH
To apply for free admission, please email us.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferrable, which means that if for some reason you are unable to make it to the tasting, you can pass it on to a friend. Please note though that since tickets are issued on a named basis, any friend you pass your ticket on to will need to bring something in writing (an email from you, for example) to demonstrate that you have given them your ticket. Trade tickets are only transferrable to another member of the trade.
- *Wine trade tickets are reserved for sommeliers, importers, restauranteurs, shops, bars and winemakers. If you work in another area of the trade, such as in PR, you will need to buy a full price ticket. If you do buy wine trade tickets you will be asked for accreditation so please bring a business card with your name on it and/or a payslip to demonstrate where you work.
- Tickets are limited to ensure the best experience for all visitors – please book your tickets to avoid disappoint. We are unable to guarantee entry on the day unless you have pre-bought a ticket.
- Advance tickets, bought online, are discounted.
- The fair closes at 6 pm. Last entry to the fair is at 5:30 pm and growers will be asked to stop pouring samples at 6 pm.
- The ticketing agency booking fee is included in the price quoted – no additional fees apply.
- Trade entry is reserved for individuals who actively work in wine. These are individuals who are interested in buying or selling the wines from growers present at the fair (restaurants, bars, hotels, shops, importers, distributors etc). If you work for a wine PR or marketing consultancy, for example, you will need to purchase a public ticket. If you are an organically or biodynamically certified vineyard then you are welcome to purchase trade tickets – all other vineyards should purchase public tickets. If you are in full-time eduction studying oenology or viticulture, then you are welcome to purchase trade tickets. Any other students will need to purchase public tickets. Trade tickets are issued at our discretion. Accepted accreditation includes business cards, emails from official company email accounts, payslips, copies of employment contracts, etc. If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for a RAW WINE trade ticket, please email us. Thank you for your understanding.
- Over 18s only.
Are the wines free once I am inside? Yes, all tasting at the event is free with your ticket purchase and you are invited to taste as many wines as you like.
If I find a wine I like, will I be able to buy it at the fair? Many of the wines that are already imported to Denmark will indeed be available for sale via their importers. So if you find a wine that particularly takes your fancy, you will probably be able to order a few bottles from the importer or distributor, and have it delivered after the fair.
Is my ticket refundable? Unfortunately it’s not but if you can’t make it at the last minute, we suggest you pass it on to a friend. We are sure they will certainly enjoy themselves.